Saturday, March 14, 2015

Sketch Saturday #352


Good morning!  We have a new sketch for you at Sketch Saturday and a returning sponsor, Simon Says Stamp! Check out the great sketch:


This sketch made me think "Baby Card" which is one of my favorite kinds of cards to make!  I pulled some of my favorite papers from my stash along with a onesie die and went to work; I kept it clean and simple, embellishing with just glitter on the onesie and a button.

Paper: PTI Stamper's Select, Doodlebug Patterned Papers
Embellies: Martha Stewart "Cotton Candy" Glitter, PTI Hibiscus Burst Button
Extras: MFT Onesie Die-namics Die, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Foam Tape

Please check out the rest of the Saturday Girls' creations here, along with the challenge details.  If you play along, you be in the running to win a prize from Simon Says Stamp!

Thank you for stopping by!

Angela

3 comments:

Imke said...

I totally like the onesie die, Angela. Great DP and layout. Lovely baby card.

Debra Miller said...

Super cute baby card Angela, love the onesie! Hugs, Deb

Danielle Vincent said...

OMGosh that onesie is sooooo cute Angela!! What a terrific baby card! Hugs D