Sunday, July 12, 2015

Got Cookies?


Good morning!  Welcome to Day 2 of Catch the Bug's Christmas in July!  Today we have a fun sketch for you to try, check it out:


I went with one of my favorite characters...Gus...he cracks me up!  He's colored with pencils and I've accented the white with glitter.  For embellishing I've added 3 die cute cookies.

Image: Bugaboo "Gus Christmas-Got Cookies?" Digital Image
Ink: Printer
Paper: G.P. 110, PTI Pure Poppy and True Black, American Crafts Patterned Paper
Embellie: Art Glitter in "Polar Bear"
Extras: Prismas/Goo Gone, Spellbinders Nestabilities, QuicKutz Cookie Die, Foam Tape

Please check out the rest of the DT's creations here...along with the challenge details!  We hope you will join in the festivities!  (Pssst!  Don't forget that the images in the store are 50% during the month of July...it's a great time to shop...wink!)

Thank you for stopping by!

Angela

2 comments:

Pia S said...

Great take on the sketch! I especially like how you did the corners and the added cookies. Fun!

Jo said...

Oh Angela I absolutely LOVE this card, it's awesome!
Jo xx