Monday, February 22, 2016

Congratulations to Ewe



Good morning!  It's Monday so that means it's our "Anything But a Card" (ABC) post at Catch the Bug.  I have to admit this is always a real challenge for me; I struggle to come up with ideas!  I always see the other ABC projects and think "That's awesome, why didn't I think of that?!"

We are in graduation mode at our house, so that's where my idea for this gift box came from.  Our daughter is a senior this year and I'm in the midst of planning her reception...invitations, venue, food, decorations, etc.  If any of you have experience with this, I would love to hear your tips!  Really...please leave them in the comment section...thank you!

I think this ewe is so darn cute!  She's colored with pencils and I've added some glitter to the stars.  I've layered her with die cuts, added a band and twine to the box...quick and easy packaging...hopefully fun too!  (I'm thinking I may need a lot of these!)  The gable box is from Hobby Lobby, purchased for 50% off, so a pretty good deal.

Image: Bugaboo "Ewe-Congratulations to Ewe" Digital Image
Ink: Printer
Paper: G.P. 110 CS, SU! Summer Sun CS, PTI True Black CS
Embellies: Doodlebug Glitter (yellow), Devine Twine
Extras: Prismas/Goo Gone, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Foam Tape

Please check out the rest of the DT's creations here...they are sure to inspire you (and me!).

Thanks for stopping by!

Angela

No comments: